Bradley M. Jackson
Haslet, TX • 682-351-0000 • firstname.lastname@example.org • LinkedIn
FRONT-END WEB DEVELOPER
Detail-oriented, highly organized Junior Front-End Web Developer and June 2015 graduate with a Bachelor of Science in the field. Proven track record of utilizing strong technical skills to create functional, user-friendly websites that meet client requirements. Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively with clients, gathering website requirements, leading to successful execution upon project delivery.
Technically proficient in Microsoft Word/PowerPoint/Access, Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2010 Express, Adobe Dreamweaver/Illustrator/InDesign/Photoshop, Stuffit Expander, QuickTime, Windows Media Player, MultiAd Creator, NetBeans IDE, Windows, and Macintosh. Former career in manufacturing, which developed skills in project management, budgeting, time management, employee training and staff management. Seeking the opportunity to begin new career as Front-End Web Developer in Fort Worth, Texas area.Areas of Strength
- Graphic design
- Web Development
- Requirements Gathering
- Java Programming
- Technical Writing
- Client Communication
- Information Technology
- Web Design
Education & Training
Bachelor of Science, Information Technology, Web Development Concentration
UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX | GPA: 3.45/4.0 | June 2015
Relevant Coursework: Technical Writing Fundamentals, Fundamentals of Business Systems Development, Java Programming I, Image Editing, Web Development, Advanced Web Development, Web Commercialization, Mobile Commerce
Associate of Arts, Information Technology
UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX | GPA: 3.6/4.0 | Februaury 2013
Relevant Coursework: Critical and Creative Thinking, Fundamentals of Programming with Algorithms and Logic, Intro to Web Design I & II
Professional Development Courses from www.codecademy.com, www.w3schools.com. www.lynda.com
Freelance Web Developer
- Landed client through successful outreach and marketing of skills.
- Facilitated in-depth analysis of current website, gathering requirements and changes for site redesign.
- Created WordPress testing environment on local machine, redesigning site and successfully going live.
- Manage and maintain jimtownkennels.com as needed.
- Designed training manual for updating website, utilizing technical writing skills throughout project.
- Led effective training with owner, resulting in the ability to competently update website if needed.
- Maintained a record of complete customer satisfaction.
Machine Operator, Federal Mogul, Burlington, IA
Machine Adjuster, Mackay Mitchell Envelope Company, Mt. Pleasant, IA
Pressroom & Graphic Design Manager, Mount Pleasant News, Mt. Pleasant, IA
Lead Pressman, Toledo Graphics, Toledo, OH
CNC Operator, Design Engineering, New London, IA